- Tech Notes
- Tips from the Blog
- NSB/AppStudio website
- Version 3 Release History
- Release History Prior to Version 3
If you are having a problem with NSB/AppStudio or your App, there are several ways to get help.
Search for Answers
- Search this wiki. We've got nearly all of our documentation online, and this is a great place to start.
- Search the blog. Some articles from the blog haven't made it into the wiki yet, and you may find answers there as well.
- Search our mailing list. Our mailing list has been active since NSB/AppStudio 1.0, and many issues have been answered there.
- Post to the mailing list. This is the suggested way to ask a question as not only our support staff, but also the community can help to answer your question.
- E-mail support. If you'd rather keep your question private, you can e-mail support, although we may not respond as quickly as we would to mailing list posts.
Making a Support Request
Please remember that the more information you provide to us, the easier it is for us to help solve your problem. Here's a great (if long) article on how to ask smart questions. At a bare minimum, please provide:
- A clear description of the problem, including directions on how to reproduce it.
- A clear description of you're trying to accomplish.
- An example of what you've tried that's currently not working.
- If possible, a link to a deployed App that exhibits the problem - simplified if possible. It is very difficult to find a small problem in a large, complicated App.
Finally, if none of these support options fit your needs, we provide paid support as well.
One of the most popular programming languages of all time, BASIC is easy to learn. AppStudio's BASIC is based on VBScript, with extensions for web apps.
Frameworks provide the controls (also called widgets) that the user interacts with. AppStudio makes it easy to use them in your app. Beginning with AppStudio Version 3, you can use widgets from multiple frameworks in your app.
- jQuery Mobile Framework
- jQuery Plugin Registry
- jQWidgets Framework
- PhoneGap/Cordova API
- PhoneGap Build
- HTML5 Compatibility Chart
- HTML5 Browser Comparison
- Dive into HTML5 - a Tutorial
- PHP Documentation
- HTM5 Compatibility Chart for Mobile Devices
- SQLite Documentation