From NSB App Studio
- Start in Desktop Browser will run your app, usually in Chrome, on your desktop.
- Deploy to nsbapp.com server will deploy the app to AppStudio's dedicated test server.
- Deploy to FTP server will deploy the app to a server you set up in Preferences.
- Deploy to a local server will deploy to a folder you specify in Preferences.
- Build Native App with PhoneGap transfers your app to the PhoneGap Build service, which will return a native app.
- Build Desktop App packages the app so it can be submitted to Google to make a Chrome Packaged App.
Here is the screen that is displayed after a successful deployment to the nsbapp.com server:
- Use the QR code with a utility on your device to quickly load your app.
- Click on the link to open the app in your local browser
- See all the apps you have deployed to the nsbapp.com server
- Click on the icon next to the path to copy the URL