These Tech Notes provide additional information that is not contained in the printed documentation. You may also be interested in our Tutorials. Check back here from time to time for updates!
If you have an idea for a Tech Note, please let us know. We will be happy to post it, giving you full credit.
- Solutions to Common Problems
- Compatibility with other versions of BASIC
- Emulators and Simulators
- A Field Guide to App Studio Controls
- Ajax made Simple
- Using the PhoneGap API: Device, Camera, Contacts, Barcodes
- Using the PhoneGap API: Pushwoosh
- Files: Using SQLite to save data
- SQLite Reference
- ToolBox Files
- How to run fullscreen in an Android Chrome app
- Using Dropbox to save files
- Using a Dropbox Datastore
Distributing your App
- Distributing your App
- Web Apps Compared to PhoneGap Apps
- Using PhoneGap to create an iOS App
- Submitting to the iOS App Store
- Using PhoneGap to create an Android APK
- Submitting to the Google Play and Amazon Stores
- Making Desktop Packaged Apps with AppStudio
These are the notes for our 4 day course. It assumes the trainees have a programming background. You can follow through the course notes and lab sessions on your own: if you would like on site training please contact us for details.